THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED. THE COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. We’ll announce the winners on tonight’s live radio show (Thurs Sept 6th, 2012)
To celebrate the release of The Possession, out August 31st, we are giving ten lucky reader the chance to win horror-tastic Possession Mug. Based on a true story, The possession tells the terrifying story of how one family must unite in order to survive the wrath of an unspeakable evil… Clyde (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) and Stephanie Brenek (Kyra Sedgwick) see little cause for alarm when their youngest daughter Em becomes oddly obsessed with an antique wooden box she purchased at a yard sale. But as Em’s behaviour becomes increasingly erratic, the couple fears the presence of a malevolent force in their midst, only to discover that the box was built to contain a dibbuk, a dislocated spirit that inhabits and ultimately devours its human host.
We have ten mugs, pictured below, to give away to ten lucky winners. All you have to do is open this simple question:
Director Ole Bornedal previously directed which film starring Josh Brolin?
a) Men In Black 3
Post your answers below or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Competition ends Tuesday 4th September.
THE POSSESSION At cinemas 31st August
Like the facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/PossessionUK
Watch for our upcoming interview with director Ole Bornedol in an upcoming episode of FTN Radio/FTN Podcast
Based on a true story, THE POSSESSION is the terrifying story of how one family must unite in order to survive the wrath of an unspeakable evil.
Clyde (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) and Stephanie Brenek (Kyra Sedgwick) see little cause for alarm when their youngest daughter Em becomes oddly obsessed with an antique wooden box she purchased at a yard sale. But as Em’s behavior becomes increasingly erratic, the couple fears the presence of a malevolent force in their midst, only to discover that the box was built to contain a dibbuk, a dislocated spirit that inhabits and ultimately devours its human host.
Starring Jeffrey Dean Morgan (WATCHMEN) and Kyra Sedgwick (“The Closer”), THE POSSESSION is directed by Ole Bornedal (NIGHTWATCH), written by Juliet Snowden & Stiles White, and produced by horror master Sam Raimi along with Robert Tapert and J.R. Young. Lionsgate and Ghost House Pictures present.
Directed by: Ole Bornedal
Written by: Juliet Snowden & Stiles White
Produced by: Sam Raimi, Robert Tapert, J.R. Young
Executive Producers: Stan Wertlieb, Peter Schlessel, John Sacchi, Nathan Kahane, Joe Drake, Michael Paseornek, Nicole Brown
Terms and conditions
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Lionsgate UK and Following The Nerd do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Prize will only be delivered to a UK & N. Ireland based address.
• Unless otherwise stated, the competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Following The Nerd. Following The Nerd’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Following The Nerd reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Following The Nerd reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.