WIN A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL THIS IS THE END SOUNDTRACK, OUT THIS FRIDAY
To celebrate the release of This Is The End at cinemas June 28th (Cert 15) we at FTN are giving you the chance to win a copy of the official soundtrack.
1. Take Yo Panties Off – Snoop Dogg & Craig Robinson
2. Step Into A World (Rapture s Delight) KRS-One
3. Tipsy – J-Kwon
4. A Joyful Process – Funkadelic
5. Love In The Old Days – Daddy
6. When The Sh– Goes Down – Cypress Hill
7. Watchu Want – Belief & Karniege
8. Easy Fix – K.Flay
9. Spirit In The Sky – Norman Greenbaum
10. Everybody (Backstreet’s Back) – Backstreet Boys
11. Please Save My Soul – Church Friends Choir featuring Pamela Landrum
12. I Will Always Love You – Whitney Houston
The comedy This Is The End follows six friends trapped in a house after a series of strange and catastrophic events devastate Los Angeles. As the world unravels outside, dwindling supplies and cabin fever threaten to tear apart the friendships inside. Eventually, they are forced to leave the house, facing their fate and the true meaning of friendship and redemption.
So, to win one of the five copies of the This Is The End OSTs answer this simple question:
Who gets possessed in the film?
a) Jonah Hill
b) Seth Rogen
c) James Franco
Once you know the answer, just email it to us with your full name and address, marking the emails ‘the end’ to email@example.com
Competition closes on Friday July 5th and winners will be notified shortly after that date.
LIKE THIS IS THE END ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW SONY PICTURES UK ON TWITTER
Entry terms and conditions:
1. The competition is open to UK residents who are aged 15 years or over.
2. Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is open to all GB residents, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
3. All entries must be submitted in the method provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
4. The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received and the judge’s decision is final. Prize Description above*.
5. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize awarded.
6. Closing date for entry is xxxx. Any entries received after the closing date will not be accepted. Promoter does not accept any responsibility for entries which are not received or delays in receiving or delivering entries.
7. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The winner cannot change, vary, substitute or extend any element of the prize (in whole or in part). The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion in the event of exceptional circumstances outside its control which affect its ability to operate the promotion.
9. The rules of this promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising therefrom.