Wow, someone took a gun to the cinema? After the tragic incident in Aurora? And something bad happened… what were the odds?
The Associated Press are reporting that a 56-year-old Nevada man was rushed to the hospital after his firearm accidentally discharged. Yes, he took a bullet in the backside! But thankfully it wasn’t life threatening and no-one else was hurt.
However, even though the gun was properly licensed, the man was sent to a Sparks, NV city attorney who will investigate and potentially press charges and the man may have his concealed weapons license removed.
Now, while we can appreciate the funny in this story, surely this had the potential to be a much darker tale? What do you guys think? We want your thoughts and, failing that, bullet in the bum jokes.