Collision is a fantasy skirmish game played out on a multi- level grid or board but my favorite thing about Collision is the fact it allows you to use almost any of your current 28mm – 30mm miniatures, want to find out more well read on.
Collision is a fantasy skirmish game that allows players to design their own characters and armies based off of miniatures from either their own collection, or from any range on the market. The game is free for anyone to download and play, so people in the fantasy war gaming or role-playing hobby can start playing Collision without spending anything at all. Additionally, the game remains affordable for those who doesn’t already own miniatures; because the game can use as few as 3-6 miniatures per player, Collision is a great game for people new to the miniature hobby.
If I reach my base funding goal, I will be able to accomplish the following:
- Establish an online shop for New World Gaming Company
- Complete and publish the Collision Core Rule Book
- Complete and publish the Collision Character Creation System
- Complete and publish the Collision Campaign Guide
- Design first campaign suppliment
- Launch New World Gaming Company Forum
- Release the first wave of Major Arcana Characters (the Tower, Strength, the Magician, the Devil)
- Start developing prototype Ruins terrain set
I recently had the chance to interview Ian Gouglass, writer of Collision and founder of New World Games so why not check it out in the first of our Tabletop Gaming Podcasts. To listen just go here.