One seemingly universal rule with regard to business cards must be instantly recognisable in order to propagate the brand and to let people know exactly what it is that you do. Superheroes themselves are in luck when it comes to business cards, due to their clear branding and obvious genius level of creativity. Here are list of ideas for business cards for some famous superheroes:
· Uses famous one-dimensional black bat silhouette against a yellow background for instant recognition on one side, with contact details on the other side.
· Despite having a simple layout, the card is actually extremely hi-tech – by pressing a button that can be found on the ‘head’ of the bat, the image on the card can be projected by laser into the night sky – much like a police searchlight – to summon the Dark Knight himself.
Batman’s contact details
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Like Batman, Superman has a business card with his famous emblem displayed on one side, again for brand recognition. The card has no contact details because Superman can hear from miles around and all you need to do is call him using little more than your voice.
· When you call him, the business card acts as a speaker so that you can hear him and have a two-way conversation. If he is busy, or weakened by Kryptonite, his secretary will answer – but be patient, she’s just started and is a little nervous
Superman’s contact details
· Email: NotClarkKent@thefortressofsolitude.com
· Telephone number: Just shout loudly
Now this business card is even more hi-tech than either Batman’s or Superman’s – it uses a microchip that projects a hologram of Stark Industries’ logo and contact details. You will also be able to take a virtual reality tour of Tony Stark’s house at a cost of $3 a pop – if that sounds like a rip-off, ask yourself how he became so rich.
Iron Man’s contact details:
To come up with your own ideas for superhero business cards, or to make them for your business, go to Instantprint.co.uk.