Looks like Man of Steel is pretty much in the can already but we still won’t see it until June 14th…
According to Joblo, the movie is finished except for the 3D post conversion and reports are it may not be the movie we’re expecting from the trailers…
According to the report:
– Imagine a Nolan story with Snyder effects/action.
– There’s TONS of action with Superman kicking all kinds of ass in his suit.
– The cape is CG’d most of the time so it can look awesome.
– They have intentionally left out most of the the Super action in trailers to save it.
– It’s not nearly as dour and serious as the trailers suggest.
It is, according to the article, expected to be a real contender for one of the best movies of the year.
What do you guys reckon?