In nine days, the annual Star Wars Celebration will begin. A convention meant to show the passion and pride the people of the world have for Star Wars. It’s already been noted that the celebration was going to be bringing new footage from Dice’s Battlefront revival for fans to see. But now, it’s apparently going to get even more epic.
Reports claim quite simply that “the kick off will involve the first poster and a new trailer.” But no, not of Battlefront, but of Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens.
Yep, we may finally get a good look at the movie itself, and who knows what might be shown in that trailer? Guess we’ll find out soon…
The guys at Making Star Wars have what they claim to be the rundown of the trailer… and we’ve put it below, so read at your peril
- The teaser runs at about one minute and fifty seconds, just under two minutes.
- Han, Leia, Artoo and Threepio.
- A crashed Star Destroyer on the sand planet.
- We do see Yavin in the teaser.
- We see a shot of Finn with a blue lightsaber.
- There is a shot of Captain Phasma (Gwendoline Christie), the chrome Stormtrooper, very briefly.
- We do see Kylo Ren’s helmeted face.
- We see Poe Dameron shoot down a TIE fighter.
- A shot of Finn and Poe walking past one another at the base.
- Rey is in a few shots, looking at TIEs overhead.
- There is a shot of Poe Dameron, Artoo-Detoo, See-Threepio, and a CGI character (Rose).
- BB-8 socketed in the back of an X-wing.
- Kylo Ren’s Imperial shuttle flies by with TIE escorts to the Star Destroyer (it is the one MakingStarWars.net wrote about).
- Star Destroyer(s).
- The Falcon.
- X-wing fighters flying in a V-shape formation.
- Darth Vader’s (burned Endor) helmet sitting on a podium.
- No Serkis.
- No Luke.