BIG ASS SPIDER! is the ultimate B-Movie experience – hilarious, disaster-filled and action-packed! It stars Greg Grunberg (Heroes, Star Trek), Lombardo Boyar (24, Gone in 60 Seconds) and Ray Wise (Robocop, Reaper). It is the ultimate B-Movie experience – hilarious, disaster-filled and action-packed! THE APPARITION stars Ashley Greene (Twilight), Sebastian Stan (Captain America: The First Avenger) and Tom Felton (Harry Potter). It is the ultimate supernatural thriller title – full of horrifying and twisted scenes that feed on fear itself. Both films are out on DVD and Blu-ray on 23rd December.
To celebrate these releases, we are giving away to 2 lucky winners a copy of each title.
In Big Ass Spider! a 50-foot-tall alien spider escapes from a military lab and rampages the city of Los Angeles, forcing the people to turn to an unlikely hero: bug exterminator Alex (Grunberg) and his Mexican security guard sidekick Jose (Boyar).
In The Apparition, a group of students attempt to create a supernatural entity, but the experiment goes horribly wrong. Years later, young couple Kelly (Greene) and Ben (Stan) begin to experience a terrifying, unexplained presence in their new home…
Big Ass Spider! and the Apparition are both released 23rd December 2013
To be in with a chance of winning, these two DVDs just answer the question below:
What was the name of Greg Grunberg’s character in Heroes?
a) Matt Woodman
b) Matt Parkman
c) Matt Forestman
If you know the answer email us at email@example.com with the answer, you name, age and address. Mark your email Spider!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Competition closes on Friday 20th December, 2013 at midnight
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Studiocanal UK and Following the Nerd problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Following the Nerd. Following the Nerd’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Following the Nerd reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.