EA CEO Andrew Wilson said during an investor call today that the publisher plans to show more from Star Wars: Battlefront, the DICE-developed game set in the Star Wars universe, at this year’s E3.
In response to a request for an update on EA’s slate of Star Wars titles, Wilson said he expects to reveal more about the new Battlefront “and other new projects in development” at the annual game expo.
As for Battlefront he said it’s coming along “very, very well,” but there remains “lots and lots of work to go.”
EA announced Star Wars: Battlefront which is powered by the new Frostbite engine at last year’s E3, in the form a brief teaser trailer set on Hoth.
The company expects to release the game, one of the first in its exclusive publishing agreement with Disney, as early as summer 2015.
Other Star Wars titles are in development at EA-owned studios Visceral Games and BioWare.
EA’s E3 press conference is scheduled for monday June 9th, though whether the game will be seen there or during one of the console manufacturers’ conferences is unknown. Whether it will be playable or simply a video was not revealed.