Sony has announced that this year’s Ghostbusters reboot will be coming to Digital HD on September 27 and to 4K/Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack, Blu-ray, and DVD on October 11.
The Blu-ray will feature over three hours of extras including two gag reels, four deleted scenes, eleven alternate scenes, and over an hour of additional extended and alternate scenes.
Here’s the full list of bonus material:
- Ghostbusters Extended Edition & Theatrical Version
- 2 Hysterically Haunting Gag Reels
- 4 Unearthed deleted scenes
- 11 Totally Possessed Alternate Scenes and more than 60 minutes of additional extended and alternate scenes with Ultraviolet download
- 6 Jokes-A-Plenty alternate take reels
- 5 Supernatural Featurettes: “Chris Hemsworth is ‘Kevin’”; “The Ghosts of Ghostbusters”; “Meet the Team”; “Visual Effects: 30 Years Later”; “Slime Time”
- Filmmaker Commentaries
- Photo Gallery