A load of new details have popped up online from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story and, being the Star Wars junkie we are, we’re drinking it up.
So, what do we have?
We knew this already, but the mission is for the rebel team to steal the plans of The Death Star that Princess Leia fatefully has in A New Hope.
The characters are also named:
– Felicity Jones plays Jyn Erso, a gifted soldier and warrior.
– Diego Luna plays Captain Cassian Andor, an officer in the Rebel Alliance
– Jiang Wen plays Baze, a freelance assassin
– Alan Tudyk plays the CGI character K-250, an Enforcer Droidand evidently an imperial model, but teams up with the rebels.
– Riz Ahmed plays Bodhi, a rebel soldier.
– Pao, an alien who is described as a “fierce warrior”.
– Donnie Yen plays Chirrut, a spiritual warrior.
– Bistan, another alien who is described as a “fierce warrior”.
– Ben Mendelssohn as Director Krennic, the military director of the Empire, to defend the Galactic Empire against the Rebels mission to steal the Death Star plans.
Also, check out the awesome new images too, focusing on K-250, the Imperials, the rebels, new ships and… Darth Vader!