It seems that every day now there’s new Batman V Superman news leaking/rumored and that’s what we’re here for… and we have to say, this latest batch ties in a lot with what we’re hearing so far.
Ben Affleck’s trainer, Rehan Jalali, taught some nutrition classes in London last weekend and got a little chatty about the movie it seems… and, speaking with a Batman A Batman News source, he shared a few cool details:
- There are two Batsuits (we’ve seen them both before — he has a traditional Batsuit, and an armored Batsuit like in “The Dark Knight Returns”).
- The armored suit has Kryptonite all over it, and it can shoot missiles.
- There are two Batmobiles (this ties in with Kevin Smith’s comments ages ago that there were more than one Batmobile).
- Affleck has a shirtless scene as Bruce Wayne to show off his new physique.
- The shirtless scene is beautifully shot and shows Affleck overlooking a destroyed city (probably Metropolis?).
We reckon what we’ll see is Luthor (and Wayne?) creating a synthetic Krytonite from the dead body of Zod, which will then be used again Superman – the missiles make sense wham you’re fighting a near-immortal.
This Batman is smart… we like that.
Source: Batman News
UPDATE: It looks like Bruce will visit his mum and dad’s grave at some point in the movie if this Michigan set pic is anything to go by (more after the pic):
Finally, Ben Affleck’s very lovely wife, Jennifer Garner has described Batman’s voice to the Guys at Empire: “I’ve been on set enough to hear bits of it. It’s spot on. Growly and decisive and sexy, if I do say so myself! Exactly what you would hope it to be.”