More news from Star Wars Celebration as EA/DICE games have revealed a new, jaw-roping trailer for Star Wars: Battlefront.
And it is stunning… and at the bottom of the page.
We also learned some details about the game and its release:
– It will be released in US on 17th November and in the UK on 20th November.
– You can play alone, co-op or online but it is multiplayer specific. It will follow events from the original trilogy but will have interconnected co-op missions.
– Force Awakens DLC set on new planet Jakku will arrive after the movie comes out.
– You can play as a Jedi, Darth Vader, Boba Fett and fly the Millennium Falcon.
– No space battles and no prequel settings. Yay or nay, we’re unsure.
Battlefront Producer Craig Mcleod said: “We’ll definitely be supporting Battlefront post-launch. We have a long history of add-on content… we grew up with the Original Trilogy. We love it. It’s absolutely loved by our fans. In the new teaser, when Han Solo says, ‘We’re home,’ that’s the feeling we’re going for…. We’ll get that right.”
The Force is stronger than ever, it seems…