It seems that JoBlo wasn’t done with the Ant-Man scoop, they have some details about Avengers: Age of Ultron as well.
If you don’t want possible spoilers please don’t read on.
– According to Kevin Feige, the new Avengers Tower is the largest ever for a Marvel film, featuring a large landing platform and garage for the new Quinjet within a large space that is full of windows, screens, and “techno stuff” but “really chic” with a lab directly in the middle where Stark and Banner work together.
– The Quinjet redesign features more chairs to accommodate all Avengers, much like the X-Men’s Blackbird. The overall design is less military and more sleek with a bigger array of weaponry.
– Black Widow’s costume update will feature not only the previously reported batons, but her suit is said to be more “TRON-style” in nature with blue lights and electricity around the suit. Her enemies will now receive electric shocks or a “widow’s sting” when she hits them, giving her more of a “superhero” edge amongst her super-powered counterparts.
– As reported before, Ultron will be more than just a helmet, with his full face being articulated, including the mouth. All movements from James Spader’s face are used to bring more personality to the villain. The suit mock-up is reminiscent of the weapon that Agent Coulson used to shoot Loki in THE AVENGERS, which was made from the parts of the defeated Destroyer in THOR. The suit is said to have a “red firelight underneath, giving him a kind of ‘Balrog’ effect from LOTR
– Ultron will have an army of drones that are similar in appearance to himself, minus the glowing red “energy” effect.
– Similar to other reports, The Vision will be 100 percent Paul Bettany with his face and body all in metallic form, very shiny with gold, red, and green (as well as the yellow cape).
– “More corroboration about Hulk’s “extendable” pants (dark purple in color) that expand and shrink with his Hulk/Banner transitions and will also feature the Avengers “A” logo on it that adorns all new costumes for the team.”
– “Stark wears the Mark 43, a suit with less gold on it than IRON MAN 3, but still more than in THE AVENGERS. The chest core reactor will be back to the circular shape favored by director Joss Whedon. The Mark 44 is the Hulkbuster and will be his other suit in the film.”
– “There will, in fact, be a “party” or “celebratory” scene that will take place early in the film, which we’ve heard rumors of already and is said to be “Stark style” in nature, meaning excessive and over-the-top (IRON MAN 2, anyone?)”
Hows that sound to you?
Written and directed by Joss Whedon, Avengers: Age of Ultron stars Robert Downey Jr., Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Samuel L. Jackson, Thomas Kretschmann, Aaron Taylor Johnson, Elizabeth Olsen and James Spader.
The Age of Ultron begins on May 1st, 2015.