In a world dominated by ever-improving technology it must be a daunting task to send your baby out in it and hope it has a fighting chance, but LG are no stranger to taking the battle to the competition.
As a personal fan of LG for years i’m really hoping their latest phone, the LG G2, will have a chance in a market dominated by the iPhone, the Moto X, HTC One, and Samsung Galaxy S4 and, to be honest, It looks like it’s a real contender.
A massive 5.5 inch screen, superfast .3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor and a quick and responsive touch screen is only the tip of the iceberg. Throw in a super thin body and impressive 2.4 megapixel camera and what you have is an aggressive but gentle fighter that’s just insisting you look at it.
Marketed as a phone that learns with you, it has settings for everyone, from the novice to the master, that will allow you to personalise the handset to your finite desires.
I’ve listed the full spec below and embedded the new trailer for the phone, but I must say, this looks like a real beauty from the good folks at LG.
• Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
• 2.3 GHz Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor
• 2GB RAM and 32GB flash storage memory
• 5.2 inch 1080p IPS display
• 13 megapixel rear camera with optical image stabilization (OIS)
• 2.4 megapixel front facing camera
• 3000 mAh non-removable battery
• Dimensions of 5.45 x 2.79 x 0.35 inches and 5.04 ounces