With everyone excited for the return of the Avengers in May when they face the Age of Ultron, Thor himself, Chris Hemsworth, has been talking about his role in the movie.
He tells IGN that Thor and The Vision will not see eye-to-eye and they will fight on “their first meeting really. And it’s… conflicted. It’s a big fight scene.”
Age of Ultron will she him returning home and facing the consequences of Loki ruling Asgard but the immediate threat is Ultron, obviously: “The initial threat of attack from Ultron is personal. Thor then begins to see a bigger picture about what this threat could potentially be and it begins to tie into all of our films.”
“Halfway through [the story] Thor begins to have suspicions about what the bigger picture is here, you know. Who’s involved. And he actually doesn’t know by the end of it, but he starts to think something’s not right here. [He thinks] ‘This is all a little too convenient. ‘Why has this happened?’ Which you know, certainly points his focus back there [to Asgard].”
He also confirmed what many had thought already, that Scarlett Witch will show each Avenger their worst fear during the movie and it may well be through the oft-used dream sequence.ould, at some point in the movie, force all of the Avengers to see their greatest nightmares. Each character, from the sound of Hemsworth’s comments, will experience a “dream sequence” where their fears will manifest before them. For Thor, Hemsworth said it was “the corruption of power.”
Also, the new trailer for Avengers: Age of Ultron will air during the premiere of American Crime on ABC this Thursday, March 5th at 10/9c. And should be online shortly after. Meanwhile, here’s a little tease (scroll on for the awesome Hulkbuster figure from Hot Toys)…
Avengers: Age of Ultron hits theaters on May 1.
Hot Toys has officially introduced the the spectacular 1/6th scale Hulkbuster Collectible Figure, coming Q1 – Q2, 2016!
The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Hulkbuster in Avengers: Age of Ultron. This colossal figure stands approximately 55 cm (21 inches) tall, featuring a Mark XLIII bust inside the Hulkbuster with LED light-up eyes and arc reactor on chest. The metallic red, gold and silver armor with weathering effect, and over 16 LED light-up areas located in the eyes, chest, repulsor palms, back, and legs.
The 1/6th scale Hulkbuster Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Hulkbuster in Avengers: Age of Ultron
– Approximately 55 cm tall (approximately 21 inches)
– Special features on armor:
– Chest can be opened to reveal the Mark XLIII bust with LED light-up eyes and arc reactor on chest
– Metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on armor with weathering effect
– Over 30 points of articulations
– Over 16 LED light-up areas located in the eyes, arc reactor on chest, repulsor palms, back, and legs (white light, battery operated)
– Shoulder armors can be opened
– Interchangeable neck armor for when displaying the Mark XLIII bust
– One (1) pair of removable forearm armors
– One (1) pair of hands with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– Figure Painted by Lok Ho
– Figure Art Directed by JC. Hong