For the first time, in scale to the 6” Ghostbusters figures, a highly detailed Ecto-1 is available for pre-order! Peter and Ray can finally ride along because this Movie Masters Epic Creation Ecto-1 is scaled just for them. There have been other Ecto-1 vehicles, but never one that could actually fit your 6” figures, while also featuring as many amazing details straight from the film. Created hand-in-hand with Sony, this vehicle has the honor of being the flagship product in the all-new Epic Creations line, giving you the most authentic Ecto-1 experience possible.
However, in order for it move forward, mattycollector need to hit a minimum pre-order goal. Once you place your order, keep checking the Ecto-1 thermometer on their page to see how it’s going throughout the pre-order period. If the pre-order goal for the production for the Ecto-1 is not met this vehicle will not be produced!
If the minimum pre-order goal is met, they will also produce new 6” Ray Stantz and Peter Venkman figures, each with a proton stream, removable proton pack and “No Ghost” base! On the plus side, if they make the minimum pre-order goal and production moves forward, everyone who pre-orders will receive an exclusive poster of the Ecto-1 schematic!
From the MattyCollector site –
(All details are subject to change, as this item is still in development.)
- For the first time ever, the Ecto-1 is in scale to our 6” Ghostbusters™ figures so you can recreate scenes from the iconic first movie.
- This Ecto-1 will feature a pull-out rack for storing the removable proton packs that come with the new 6” Peter and Ray figures (sold separately).
- The headlights of the Ecto-1 will flash and the beacon will light up with both blue and red lights.
- The doors and trunk of the Ecto-1 will actually open so you can get your 6” figures and their gear inside!
- The authentic Ecto-1 signature ambulance siren lets bystanders know the Ecto-1 is coming.
- This Movie Masters® Epic Creations™ vehicle is made of highly detailed, hard plastic, with authentic Cadillac logos.
- The Ecto-1 features engine revving sounds recreated to sound just like in the film!
- This vehicle rolls on wheels to get around town fast… go get those ghosties!
- Ideally the vehicle will include everything shown in the Ecto-1 “B sheet” to the left, but please remember this isn’t final.
- The Ecto-1 vehicle will only be produced if the minimum pre-order goal is reached by November 5, 2013.
- If production goes ahead, everyone who pre-orders is guaranteed to receive the Ecto-1 vehicle and the exclusive pre-order bonus poster of the Ecto-1 schematic. Some vehicles will be available on MattyCollector.com after pre-orders are fulfilled, but the price will be higher and you won’t be guaranteed to get one. If you want one, a pre-order is the best way to ensure you get it.
- When you place your pre-order, the card you used will be “pre-authorized” for a zero dollar amount. This pre-authorization simply verifies that the card is valid. You will NOT be charged until the item ships, at which time you’ll be billed for the product, shipping costs, and any taxes/fees.
- Please note that because this item is so large, shipping charges will be substantially higher than items we normally sell.
- This item is scheduled for fall 2014 shipment. We’ll send an email reminder about a month before the product is scheduled to ship. If you need to change your address or credit card information at that time, you’ll have plenty of notice.
A final note… this is a work-in-progress and features may be added or removed from the proposed design, so the company can’t confirm anything now. We’re seriously excited by the prospect of finally having an Ecto-1 vehicle in scale with our other matty 6″ figures!
You can get your hands on the car now over at the mattycollector website, with pre order available up until November!